Friday, July 11, 2008

Talked with FOP today

So, GREAT news.
First let me say I am grateful to know God is Sovereign and All-Knowing. He will give us a referral in His perfect timing.
But, sounds like a referral may be less than two weeks away. There is a good chance our referral will come from Kingdom Vision (the orphanage link is to the left)
They just spoke to my agency social worker and said they have babies and we are the next on the list of ready prospective parents. They are in Ethiopia now and will get home in 8 days. I am feeling such elation and joy at a time when another (mother, father, grandparent) is feeling sorrow and emptiness. How I pray for them-for healing and knowledge of our Powerful, omniscient God.

1 comment:

aj said...

yippee! that is exciting that a referral might come so soon... although i know it's already felt like such a long wait for you! we'll be praying fervently for the baby and his or her first family, too. can't wait to hear the news when it happens!!! love you.

--amanda