Monday, November 10, 2008



Here is a cute pic from our September trip to see Thomas. John Harvey has the most adorable cousins!

We are at a good place. Praise God He is continually walking with us through this broken world. He is using these times to shape us...and I am ready for the next stage. We both feel ready to move on and embrace our new life. After our last year of living, it is very easy to have God's Sovereignty as the backbone of my life. I am just now realizing though, how strongly I cling to my desires and dreams and the way I see the world should be. Letting go of my plan has been a struggle.I say this knowing I would not for a minute want to walk in a place He is not leading, but still...
Ethiopia posts are coming soon

1 comment:

Julie said...

HOW CUTE!!! I see similarities in John Harvey's cousins to him!!!!!