Happy Birthday sweet baby Y!! JH and I made a green (don't ask why-he picked it:) cake to celebrate Y's first birthday today. Explaining to a three year old that his brother will not actually be at the party is tough for a mama, but by God's grace JH accepted it as normal and celebrated enough for 3!
We are still waiting. Rumor has it today is the day Ethipia plans to get the cases back to being heard. We would love a July court date and we are of course hopeful to bring them home by August, but trusting the one who holds the timewatch. As I heard as recently as today, God loves crazy timing and we strive to love what He loves and to see Him glorified in our family!
2 comments:
Thankful for the Ancient of Days who is presiding over these little ones. So very thankful for celebrations!!! Cannot wait to celebrate with you and her!
Yesterday I thought so much about Y and how sweet it will be when we can hold him and celebrate his birth with him. Along with that since I have been home the song "I'm in the Lord's army" has been in my head 24/7. Thank you John Harvey and I can not wait until we teach it to Y and E. <3
Post a Comment