Although truly at peace with the wait and God's sovereignty to redeem everything, we are also very upset at the mis-handling of our case right now. Our main agency appears just as frustrated as we are and we are hearing talk swirling about switching agencies, going to Ethiopia and lobbying in person, etc.
This is a little extra frustrating because wanting to do those things has been on my heart for quite a while. I watch JH play and run and love and I ache to watch E and Y grow now too. They are well taken care of and my mama heart is so grateful, but the truth is many mistakes have been made to keep them from home. I don't know how much longer we can stay silent and trust our agency to be our advocate. We are our children's best advocate and legally our hands are tied. I hope next week brings some concrete answers about our case.
2 comments:
Praying for your mama!!! Thankful that Y and E have an advocate who is willing to fight for them and also so very thankful for our GREAT ADVOCATE who fights for us even when our hands are tied! Praying His wisdom over you!
My NANA heart aches with you ......
Post a Comment