I have so much updating to do, I am unsure where to start!
1. We were told to be in Ethiopia for a dec 3 embassy date so we booked ben's flights for nov 30-dec 5.
2. In the meantime I realized our fingerprints had expired...UH OH!
3. We asked USCIS for a new fingerprint date and they gave us Dec 4!
4. Found out yesterday our agency infact did not have a for sure embassy date and had just assumed it would be the 3rd, but it was looking unlikely
5. Got ahold of USCIS's email address and BEGGED for a sooner fingerprint date. They said to be there tomorrow! Praise God
6. Got an email minutes ago saying they are expecting the letter we need any day now and we will probably be able to make the 3rd as our embassy appt.
WOW!
1 comment:
You said it Amanda ...PRAISE GOD!
Timing IS indeed everything <3
Post a Comment