Adorable!
Oh so cute!!! So many cute smiles, giggles and looks of exasperation! I love G's face in all these pics! It is the best! :)
I love how the sun is shining in casting a glow around them. Precious pictures Amanda.
Unbelievably sweet. Every one of your kids is beautiful! How is that possible?!?
Oh Amanda and Ben! What beautiful children God has given you! Esty Downes sent me the link to your blog and I am so glad she did! You are truly blessed!Much love,Amy Diamondidis
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable!
Oh so cute!!! So many cute smiles, giggles and looks of exasperation! I love G's face in all these pics! It is the best! :)
I love how the sun is shining in casting a glow around them. Precious pictures Amanda.
Unbelievably sweet. Every one of your kids is beautiful! How is that possible?!?
Oh Amanda and Ben! What beautiful children God has given you! Esty Downes sent me the link to your blog and I am so glad she did! You are truly blessed!
Much love,
Amy Diamondidis
Post a Comment