OH, SO FUN!!! I definitely think that you should be a party planner! You have such a gift!!!
joy-did you see my pillows??!
YOU have So many gifts Amanda!! I looked at these pictures and all I could say over and over ... "Oh My Goodness, how beautiful". Every little detail and all the time you put into it is obvious and I love love love the pillows!
Amanda, I loved every minute of the shower. It was so good to be with all you guys. The shower was beautiful in every way.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH, SO FUN!!! I definitely think that you should be a party planner! You have such a gift!!!
joy-did you see my pillows??!
YOU have So many gifts Amanda!! I looked at these pictures and all I could say over and over ... "Oh My Goodness, how beautiful". Every little detail and all the time you put into it is obvious and I love love love the pillows!
Amanda, I loved every minute of the shower. It was so good to be with all you guys. The shower was beautiful in every way.
Post a Comment