Okay, the black hanging on the wall in the previous pics of the play room is a felt board. I went to the school store to buy one and they are 20-60$ depending on the size. So, I used an artist's canvas (5 $ on sale) and a 3x3 piece of felt that I stretched over it and then just tucked under. Harvey LOVES it and I bought a big set of 4 families and then made the bear with clothes, lots of cars and trucks, and the color crayons. The felt pieces just stick to each other. I am next going to make a set of the armor of God and then maybe different felt pics to go with some of his books. I think visual learning is great for my little one. He has totally been learning the story of noah and Jesus's birth with his little people sets. I will keep you up to date with new felt projects (I know, I am such a dork) Tell me if you have any ideas.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
My newest craft project-a felt board
Okay, the black hanging on the wall in the previous pics of the play room is a felt board. I went to the school store to buy one and they are 20-60$ depending on the size. So, I used an artist's canvas (5 $ on sale) and a 3x3 piece of felt that I stretched over it and then just tucked under. Harvey LOVES it and I bought a big set of 4 families and then made the bear with clothes, lots of cars and trucks, and the color crayons. The felt pieces just stick to each other. I am next going to make a set of the armor of God and then maybe different felt pics to go with some of his books. I think visual learning is great for my little one. He has totally been learning the story of noah and Jesus's birth with his little people sets. I will keep you up to date with new felt projects (I know, I am such a dork) Tell me if you have any ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the ideas!!! I need to start making a book collecting all of your good ideas so when come time for Nano, I'll have them at my finger tips! You're our hero!
Post a Comment