This blog will be a bit photo heavy, sorry! But, I know there are some who will love it!
Ben got me the one gift I was really wanting this Christmas... a new camera. I came back from Africa just loving Pam's and I had no idea Ben would find a camera so perfect for me. I am thrilled to have it to take with us to Ethiopia and document our children coming home.
At this point, baby Y is ready for a court date and little girl E is not. So, we are finding out if we can go ahead and apply for both and hope and pray Ellie will get her paperwork in time. In this scenario we would probably travel to get them in late February. There is a chance we would bring baby Y home before E is ready. I am not sure what that would look like though.
Since sweet Christmas is behind us-it is time to move foward on getting the kids rooms ready! I will upload pics as I come up with the rooms
No comments:
Post a Comment