Monday, December 1, 2008

We have our familyl...

I am sorry in the delay in post and the fact that some of you will read this before I am able to tell you the good news in person...
We are adopting a sweet 2 year old girl AND 4 month old boy.
The referral is official and now we wait on a court date.
I am sure many of you wonder how this came about. I wish I could give you a quick answer. God lifted our fog and saw fit to bless us with these two new additions. We continue to trust His good and righteous plans for our first baby girl referral. We pray constantly that she will be in her correct family in His perfect time. I promise to post more soon. A

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you!!

Much love,
Brett & Shannon

Jessie said...

What an amazing blessing!! I can't wait to meet your two new family additions!

The Gaymons said...

We're so excited for you! Can't wait to hear updates.

The Gaymons said...

Hey Amanda! I know you are so, so busy. But, if you get a minute, will you send me your new address? I think you have it, but my e-mail is ash2dao@aol.com. Thanks!