Full adoption disclosure is pretty much my policy today-please do not be unduly anxious on our behalf. We are just watching this unfold...one can never predict the next turn really anyway.
Court dates are being moved up a month ahead of schedule!
We don't have an official word yet on our date personally. Hopefully we will know soon. 2 other agencies had all of their cases moved and apparently all agencies are being asked to do this across the board. One Judge has come off of maternity leave and it sounds like another has been added too.
Ultimately, God knows how much more preparation He will do in our hearts before he brings our kids home and God knows what precious day they will become ours. please keep praying God's grace for our children's judge.
1 comment:
I love that God is so mysterious and always moving and always working and always preparing stories to collide! I love that and I am so thankful for that. Whoever thought that court dates would be moved up a month...only God!!! ;) Praying for the children, praying both of you, praying for JH and praying for the Lord's sweet timing!!!
Post a Comment