Friday, May 29, 2009




Lamentations 3:21 "This I call to mind, and therefore I have hope"

I can definitely see how memory is a two edged sword. If I spend time remembering the promise of watching my 3 children swim and play together this summer I could quite easily become bitter and angry. Right now I am choosing instead to remember God's work in our lives and have hope. The way He brought Y and E to us so unexpectedly, allowing me to meet them in October, grafting them so thoroughly in my heart so that I do feel the pang of each day without them, providing them with water when none seemed possible...These are tangible memories I have already seen come to pass. I cannot wait to add a passed court date to this list, I have great hope our time will come soon.

Check out these sweet pictures of our memorial weekend get-away. We are hoping to bring 4x as many children next year!

No comments: