"T" is doing really well. She is a sweet little thing. Born very premature so at 6.5 months about the size of a 1 month old. JH LOVES her and I have to pull him off her everytime I turn around. Last night when we prayed I asked him what he wanted to thank God for...He said "Tati" (What he calls sweet little T). This is precious to me bc earlier in the day we had prayed together for the whole safe family. I pray God will give John Harvey a heart for Him and His word.
Did I ever tell you JH got into His aunt Laura's bday gift early? When He came out of the room carrying pink dotted paper I knew he was up to no good. When he started saying shirt, two, shirt...I was positive he was up to no good. Anyway all that worked in my favor when MY bday gift from Ben came in the mail and JH opened it. Thanks for the gorgeous earrings, Ben!!!!!
We are just so excited about the adoption. What a sweet opportunity for me to have two kids in the house and see what life is like. I like it. I have to be much more intentional about things. I can do this. I am ready to graduate to three!
2 comments:
Are you sure YOU didn't open those earrings?? :)
I'm thinking JH knew what Papa was getting you and could NOT wait to give them to you :)
Post a Comment