Hi sweet friends. Ben and I got the call yesterday at 7:55 pm. We were together listening on speaker phone as she told us about our 6 wk old baby girl. She was born Aug 13, 2008.
We do have a pic, but I can't post it until we go to court and she is officially ours.
Our baby's first name will be Elia. This means, God has answered me. HOW TRUE!!
We are SHOCKED that we have such a young baby. God has truly blessed us with her. She is beautiful.
I will be traveling to Ethiopia Oct 11 for two weeks. I will spend two of those days with our baby! We will probably not bring her home until December at the earliest. Court reopens in a week and we will file for a court date then...
2 comments:
How amazing!! Only 6 weeks old, I almost can't believe it, but God is SO good!! Congratulations to the whole family!
Hey, isn't God awesome...see He had you waiting for just the perfect baby and the perfect timing! Can't wait to meet her!!
Post a Comment