
I totally stole this picture from my mom's blog...
No news, thank you for all of your encouragement and interest in our lives. I don't know how else to say that :) But, Thank you-this is obviously so different than being 10 months pregnant with JH. I know that bc I have walked this with so many of you it feels anticipated in such a sweet and unique way. I am not on the edge of my seat anymore really. i mean, I am fairly certain my child is there. I am praying they will feel loved and nourished (physically and emotionally) and I love them already-I now feel that I have 2 children. I just have yet to see a photo!
2 comments:
So sweeet...I love this picture..we need one with Nano with all her hair...and I love your commentary...we can't wait to meet your youngest child! Gotta get going on the planning for visiting...hmmmm...do you have plans for thanksgiving?? By the way, you should be getting something in the mail soon too!!
Woah, your mom has a blog?? She's hip!!
Post a Comment