Monday, September 29, 2008

Telling John Harvey

We told JH friday morning. Ben told him and when I got home John Harvey was sitting at the table and he said...I have baby sisterrrr!
We showed him the picture Friday afternoon and then headed to my parents for the weekend. We played all day Saturday and opened some gifts for Elia (God has answered us)
He walked into Peep's office on Sunday and saw Elia's pic on the computer. With no prompting at all he said...That's my baby sisterrrr!
We have been talking about her and praying for her. It is so nice to have a sex, name, and picture! JH knows she is in "Afca"

4 comments:

MLS said...

So precious. I can't wait to hear the details and see pictures!!

Lauren Sheehan

aj said...

i'm SO SO excited for you guys! how are you pronouncing "elia"? EEE-lia, EH-lia, or eh-LEE-a? i love the name...so beautiful and the meaning is so perfect. i'm praying for you as you prepare for your upcoming trip! so awesome.

Julie said...

Aw, I wish we were there to hear John Harvey...though we can just imagine it! They'll be so cute together!

Amanda said...

Seriously Amanda, you have GOT TO move here and teach ESL with me. You could write a dictionary!!! I have no idea which of those to pick. Sounds like ella with no "a" and the ia sound like a "claudia" or "sophia"

Yep, my ESL students are constantly confused by me!