


I know...So many options. (Yes, I should be packing, but JH is alseep and dreaming of my daughter's nursery is soo much fun!!!) We are really up in the air about what we want to do in there. Tell me what you think of these linens. Actually, not ALL of what you think. Theese are all top contestants, so just tell me if you LIKE them. :)
6 comments:
I really like the 2nd one. I think I would like the 3rd one too - but the picture is really small.
They are all so sweet! I will say, though, when I was in Tanzania there were TONS of places where you can get material for great prices...might be fun for her to have some African print material somewhere in the room, too....
Lauren
I really like the third one... so sweet with the bunnies on it. The second one is nice also. The first one still makes me dizzy :)
ELia will love the one her mommy has picked for her.
I like the second one, but I may be distracted by that fun green crib!
All of them are precious! Have fun decided and creating that sweet nursery.
i love the green crib in #2, but i also LOVE the bunnies/flowers on #3...it looks sort of retro, which i think is adorable.
Hey Amanda!!
I can't wait for you to return to hear all about your time!!!
The first one is neat because it looks like an African pattern, but I love the 3rd one, I think it will be such a great contrast to little Elia's skin color! Let me know which one you go with!
Love ya!
Post a Comment