Hi dear friends,
We are waiting on the Lord right now. When we went to Ethiopia, I was able to meet our first precious baby girl referral. She is beautiful, but not quite ready to be referred. I experienced a grieving of sorts, but only momentarily bc I know God has brought her into our lives for His purpose. I am trusting that God will-in His perfect timing-bring her into her forever family...
Which leaves us unsure of what path our family is going to take. We are truly trying to not make our own plans. For me that includes counting those baby girl clothes, that baby girl nursery as loss. I have to let them go. I have to let that baby girl go. Our desire is continually for God to be glorified, may it never be that I push my own agenda.
My heart is hurting so much bc I know the plan I have for my family...but I am trusting God to reveal his plan-which is so much better than I could ever imagine.
And so...We wait
1 comment:
I love you.
Post a Comment