I can't believe tomorrow could quite possibly be the last day of waiting for these precious children to officially become little Scott babies! If they pass, we should have an embassy date of either May 20 or June 2. So, we tentatively have flights booked for May 18!!!!!!!!!!!
Please join us in prayer tomorrow. We would love to be woken up early Wednesday morning with some amazing news! Thankful that God is the same dependable and trustworthy God no matter our answer. Our greatest desire is to see Him glorified. I do think though that He cries out with us in our distress to have our children home.
I did get some amazing news today from a certain someone and we are praising like crazy in this house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Praying always and excited to hear you have rec'd "amazing news".....
Thanks mom, the news I am excited about has nothing to do with me-just really happy for a friend.
Post a Comment