
OK...We are looking at less than a week. We found out baby boy has been transferred to the transition home in Addis, but little E is still in Adama. So, again we haven't received pictures of Little guy. He is going to be so big (I hope!) E is beautiful and we feel so blessed to be welcoming her into our home. i don't take this confidence for granted and I praise God for grafting them both into my heart. We just received word that should our court case PASS we will tentatively be traveling for a May 20 or June 2 Embassy date. Each agency has been given 1 embassy date every two weeks and can have 10 families to go through each day, so we will see how this plays out. I just bought E's bathing suit and swim hat and am starting to stock up on diapers and bottles. Can't believe we have a month to get this place ready!
1 comment:
Speechless! So excited to see the way that the Lord is knitting things together! I love seeing the story unfold! I love knowing that the story is already complete even as it unfolds! So excited for each of you!!!
Post a Comment