Both babes are sleeping and I am putting my feet up and having a nice conversation with you.
Just when We settled in for a long wait...
1.Pam at fields of promise expects to have a placing agency within the week and will be ready to give us a referral as soon as we are ready to say what age and how many!!
2.Our homestudy is written and about to be sent off to be official-up to a 4 week wait, but pray it will go faster
Unbelievable. Praise God for all of these things bc they are absolutely an answer to all of our prayers. And pray for us. Ben and I have to really nail down a decision tonight about age and how many. Believe me when I say I completely trust that God knows who He wants us to raise and will make it happen. We just need to use the wisdom He is giving us (through safe family situations, wise cousel, and the WORD) to give Pam the guidelines. This is a bit easier when you actually get pregnant with a child. I never really wondered if John Harvey was meant to be mine, of course he was!!! This will be true of our next children too, but a different way of getting there.
P.S. John Harvey LOVES the sweet little "T" staying with us. He is so precious with her and she slept at just the right times to give us plenty of play time today
No comments:
Post a Comment