Friday, April 4, 2008

an update...and boots!

We have an update...we are still waiting on the medical hx!!! I know, but our agency director is so precious and I love getting an update from her. She is waiting in anticipation right alongside of us and we are so grateful.

John Harvey is a riot. He LOVES to chose the shoes he wears. So today on a trip to the Drs he chose black snow boots. When we went to a friends he wore his yellow rain boots. When we played with the neighborhood kids he wore his crocs (way small) and then when Papa came home and took him outside he just had to try a new pair.
So I am sitting in the chair and he opens the front door and says "boots, boots" and takes off his crocs and puts the black boots back on then goes back out to play with papa.

No comments: