I can't believe how long it has been since I posted. The adoption had such momentum in the beginning. Now we are waiting...for the home study, a placing agency, and a referral. The adoption is still in the front of our minds- We are just content to know that God is in control and we do our best by praying and relishing this time. Please pray with us.
We did get a call today from safe family and we have a 6 month old girl coming to stay with us for about a month. We are eager and willing that our lives be a Living Sacrifice daily, so this is one opportunity. Can't say much more, pray God will use us for His good in the whole situation.
More soon, I promise!
1 comment:
wow! a baby girl. what a cool opportunity! i know it will be difficult in many ways, but i hope rewarding and fun, too.
Post a Comment