Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to my girl




Today is our little E's birthday. She is "2"...
And she shares this special day with her Great Grandpa Harvey. He turns 57 today. Oh, I mean 75 ;) Happy Birthday Grandpa!
We loved being with everyone this weekend celebrating Grandpa and hearing his stories about his mother and father. Though I believe E's story is her own to tell I do think so much about her first family today because her story has become our story. We celebrate today and God's goodness in blessing us with E. We pray she will grow into a woman who knows God intimitely and desires His wisdom. I can't wait to have her home to love on!
Our agency handling the paperwork thinks we will have a court date before the end of March. Ben and I are praying for Wisdom as we make decisions regarding travel and really hoping this is the week we hear our date!
Until then-here are some pics from our trip to the park yesterday! And my favorite pic of JH with his grandpa.

1 comment:

Joy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!!!!! We are lifting you up in prayer on your special day!!!