I have to say, I am so grateful for this sweet love and desire for our children. We have an official update on them today. This is actually our first set of measurements and info...so exciting.
We have a birthday for our little boy...yay! July 1, 2008. He is 7.5 kg. He is rolling over, crawling, and holding objects in his hands. Sounds like he might be a go-getter like his brother. I hope we see his first steps!
Our little girl is 11 kg, so around 24 lbs, I think? And talking a lot. JH is 30 lbs, I think. Though he is gaining weight a ton thanks to the Chesneys. When I saw and held her, I thought she was very solid and healthy, round looking. I don't think she will put on a ton of weight when she gets home. Wish I had her height!
Wow, can't wait to get my hands on them.
2 comments:
Rejoicing in the news!!!
So glad that all of your kiddos are doing well, and I pray that they are all home with you soon! By the way, I wish I had my daughters height, too. Maggie is 95% height. Who would've thought? Love you!
Post a Comment