Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He is not even 2 yet!!!

Here is a recap of my day

1. This morning I am talking on the phone with L when I realize I haven't heard John Harvey's voice for a minute or two. I go searching through the house and find that all of my bedroom doors are closed. I open the door and John Harvey immediately jumps up and covers his eyes. I love how he thinks I can't see him if he can't see me. He had found all of the easter basktets. Ben had not even found the easter baskets!! I thought I had a great hiding spot. He was covered in basket goodies and eating chocolate...
2. Went to the Christian bookstore. John Harvey discovered the turning display with all of the jewelry and earrings. He was spinning it as hard as he could while watching things fly off and saying uh-oh, uh-oh...
3. Come home and Ben and I are talking when we notice the SILENCE again. We go in his room where John Harvey has emptied all of his baskets of toys and pulled every book off of the shelf. He is happily sitting on top of the pile reading...
4. Time for bed. As Ben and I are loving getting John Harvey's good night kisses He all of the sudden says Uh-oh. We look to see where he was pointing and there was Mimi eating Ben's dinner. We couldn't even be mad at Mimi bc John Harvey was so darn cute.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Your mom showed us the video of JH putting on your hair things.

Wait until you start having to hide stuff from 3 kids! :)