It took me months to get the ladies at the post office to stop calling john harvey amanda (note to new moms...don't carry a bag with your own name on it). Today they came up with a new name, big red. John harvey is totally aware of the effect his hair has on people-and by the way, he loves it. We kept thinking it would get darker, but it just seems to get brighter!
He had a huge dinner tonight and I thought surely his little belly was stuffed so I said "okay john harvey do you want any more food?" To which he replied in his adorable little voice, "uh-reo! uhreo, uhreo, uhreo..." papa has him oreo crazy. He always eats them the same way. He breaks them apart and scrapes off all of the white then eats the cookies. Yes, a dentist gives his son oreos almost every night. (Keep it all within the meal and brush every night by the way)
So we finished one more step for the dossier today...all the financial stuff from the CPA. Now we have to do the police clearance. We're getting there! I can't believe someone as unorganized as I am may one day have a completed dossier!
1 comment:
LOVE that picture!!
As for your last comment....when it comes to your family you ALWAY"S have it together, so I am not surprised at all :)
Post a Comment