Ben leaves tomorrow! Monday morning at 6 am. We have been busy packing in our house. Ben has 1 suitcase, a duffel bag, two carry ons, and a deer in the headlights look.
Somebody should pinch me! I have been crying all day with the BIGness of all of this. So glad we have a big God!
2 comments:
WOW!!! What more can be said than WOW!!! God is HUGE! Praying for Ben as he embarks on this grand adventure! I cannot wait to hear the stories that God gives him...the stories that God already knows as He invites Ben in. Praying for your heart as you prepare and breath and take it all in. Praying for all the kiddos and for bonds that will never be broken...bonds full of LOVE! I cannot wait to see your FAMILY all TOGETHER!
Praying for all of you right now...as Ben is in the air and you are waiting. Can't wait to see pictures of your newest little ones!
Post a Comment