Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas






We got through Christmas with just 1 melt down...very exciting. We gave the kids each a stocking with the same gifts and that seemed to help some. They are all sleeping now and I am starting to believe that having them home is one of the sweetest gifts I will ever receive. Yose is doing a lot better and after our third lice treatment EN appears to be nit-free. Merry Christmas! May you all know the joy of our Savior's birth

3 comments:

MLS said...

Absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to adopt a child myself. Your journey has only reaffirmed my hope to bring a baby home from Africa. I love your obedience and trust.

Merry Christmas!
Lauren Sheehan

Joy said...

Does Ben know that you posted that picture of him on the internet? ;-)

HalloBerlinGermany said...

Looks like you had a very Merry Christmas, so happy for all of you:)