Tuesday, December 22, 2009





5 comments:

Brad Guilford said...

Wow! Thank you for posting the pictures! Beautiful! We are so excited for you!

jane said...

How precious! Wonderful to see them home- and so AT home!!!

Joy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!! SO EXCITED!!!! REJOICING WITH YOU AND IN HIS WORK!!!! AMAZING!!! Continued prayers over you and your household! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Nana said...

I LOVE these pictures! I especially enjoyed John Harvey pulling Ellie and Yose in his 'Sleigh'. After all the hoops you two had to jump thru this past year it warms my heart to see all four sitting together in their forever home.

Bella and her Mama said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! OF COURSE, JH is pulling them around in his "sleigh"... i belly laughed out loud when I saw that picture! Looks like they love it and looks like a good group activity! LOVE THEM ALL SOOOO MUCH!