Nardos has a major case of lice...I have combed her hair out twice and finally resorted to mayo and a shower cap! She is sweet natured. She folds laundry and cleans and calls me mommy. She already says Harvey's name and is scared of Mimi. She sleeps through the night and stays in our room in the pack and play. She sits still for hours while I comb out her hair and loves to have any kind of lotion or cleaner squirted in her hand. She eats so well! we are hoping she will rub off on Harvey (her new bff)
3 comments:
Wow! I love hearing about you with a girl! ;) C is in love with her pictures and is happy to have more girls nearby! ;)
She has such a sweet smile!
Ellie Nardos... I miss your little voice! Aunt Molly is so stinkin' crazy about you already and CAN'T WAIT to put bows in your hair and paint your toenails PINK! love you to pieces sweet girl!
Post a Comment