Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Y



Y is really sick. We are working hard on getting him well. He sleeps bent in half or on his side. The nursery is now his and he naps a lot and sleep through the night. He LOVES mimi. I am expecting dog to be his first word, but I have yet to hear english out of him. Each day we are seeing more life in his eyes. he is walking okay, but cannot climb stairs and tires really easily. He likes to push buttons on the toys and really loves to be close to graeden (yikes!)

3 comments:

Joy said...

Praying for that sweet boy! Thankful that God has entrusted him to your care!

Nana said...

I want to snuggle with him SO much <3

Bella and her Mama said...

I am SO SO in love with this lil' guy. I miss him so much already... Good to hear your voice today! So proud of him for keeping his bananas down today! Kisses and hugs to you baby boy! Aunt Molly loves you!