This is the cutest slide show ever....I love it! P. S. I haven't forgotten about you guys. I have just been flying soooooo much that when I am home we are doing wedding stuff. Love you all and love keeping up on here!
Oh my word... what a knight in shining armor! They are precious together. Can't wait to see it in person!
What an incredible story! We know who to call now!!! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is the cutest slide show ever....I love it! P. S. I haven't forgotten about you guys. I have just been flying soooooo much that when I am home we are doing wedding stuff. Love you all and love keeping up on here!
Oh my word... what a knight in shining armor! They are precious together. Can't wait to see it in person!
What an incredible story! We know who to call now!!! ;)
Post a Comment