Friday, January 8, 2010











Had to take some photos of the kids in their rooms to send in to Ethiopia this month. I have Quite the model in EN. Y just can't seem to get the others out of his spotlight!! Oh and G is enjoying time in the exersaucer now. Actually all 3 rotate in and out. Lots of disinfecting in this house...

3 comments:

Nana said...

Can't decide which is funnier to me Graeden looking at Yose as he sits in the bumbo or the look on Yose face!
You do have a little model in Ellie ~ I printed two of your pic's as soon as I saw them <3

Oh, did JH put his slippers in the exersaucer for Graeden to wear? ;)

jane said...

Looks like EN is doing the coffee ceremony! They are all so adorable Amanda!

Bella and her Mama said...

Peggy, first thing I noticed were the slippers in the exersaucer for G to wear too!

EN- I'm so in love with your girlieness I can't hardly stand it!!! Remind mommy about all those headbands and big hairbows Aunt "Mo" bought you... they make you so irresistably adorable...