There is no doubt in my mind that you are super mom!!! I mean look at you making such incredible use of a pot rack holder of all things!!! I can hear your cape swooshing around! ;)
HUGE compliment coming from the woman who MAKES her children's clothing!! (Notice you won't see any pics of the non-supermom moments ;)
Hilarious!! You ARE something and I agree with Joy!! Amanda your heart makes you #1 Super Mom and your actions seal the nomination <3
Post a Comment
3 comments:
There is no doubt in my mind that you are super mom!!! I mean look at you making such incredible use of a pot rack holder of all things!!! I can hear your cape swooshing around! ;)
HUGE compliment coming from the woman who MAKES her children's clothing!! (Notice you won't see any pics of the non-supermom moments ;)
Hilarious!! You ARE something and I agree with Joy!! Amanda your heart makes you #1 Super Mom and your actions seal the nomination <3
Post a Comment