Thursday, January 7, 2010







okay I know you all want to see pics of my kids, but something that has brought me a lot of peace lately is watching how God cares for the wild life around our home. PARTICULARLY we have about 30 vultures living at the edge of the driveway eating a deer that had been hit by a car. The have had the deer only 3 days and it is almost bones now. (If anyone wants a more detailed pic let me know :) And I promise I will post new kid pics next!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I was looking at the pictures earlier with C peering over my shoulder and for the first picture she goes, Oh, look mom, a Titmouse! Yep, sure enough that is a picture of a Titmouse! Just thought you might want to know about the birds that visit your feeder. ;) Too funny!

Nana said...

~ Peaceful ~ minus the vultures.