Love the zoo tour! Now when can I come and bring you some dinner and see those beautiful children Amanda? Let me know what works. I'll be home Mon and Tues. of next week!
JH- you are such a good big brother, I am SO SO proud of you for loving EN and Y so BIG. I keep playing your voice over and over in my head the other day when you told EN "it's ok, SUGAR" after she got her shots... you are the best!
4 comments:
Too cute!!!
SO SWEET!! Now all Jh needs ..... his cousins there to listen to his story with them :)
Love the zoo tour! Now when can I come and bring you some dinner and see those beautiful children Amanda? Let me know what works. I'll be home Mon and Tues. of next week!
JH- you are such a good big brother, I am SO SO proud of you for loving EN and Y so BIG. I keep playing your voice over and over in my head the other day when you told EN "it's ok, SUGAR" after she got her shots... you are the best!
Post a Comment