Saturday, June 7, 2008

Can't concentrate

I am trying to put the computer away and work on my Precepts study, but I can't concentrate!!!
I am going to be a mom of two (or three) soon!!! Have you heard the news? It has been slowly sinking in ever since Pam called to say we have a license and let's get the dossier together. I haven't felt this way since I found out I was pregnant with John Harvey...this is like the original excitement of being pregnant for the first time. This is butterflies in my stomach, my life is going to change forever, is it a boy or girl kind of excitement. Pray for our little one(s), the paperwork trail, that we will continually be giving God glory in this process

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

How exciting, Amanda! Please know that Matt and I are praying for you, Ben, John Harvey, and your newest family member(s). You are so inspiring, dear friend.

Much Love,
Ashley