So, the big change I was expecting got completely turned around...Not to say we don't have lots of changes in our life right now, but this particular aspect will happily stay the same :)
As I type JH, Ben, and "T" are all conked out. I am furiously trying to get adoption stuff together.
We have a licensed agency that FOP is partnering with. Praise be to GOD!! They are called Adoption Hope.
The homestudy is back and finished
so starts the authentication process
I just mailed off our birth and marriage certificates to their respective states to be authenticated.
all of the other forms must be notarized and then I will take them in person to be authenticated downtown. These include:
bank letter stating good standing
accountant letter stating income
medical forms (2)
letters of recommendation (3)
W2/1099 forms with letter stating authenticity
Cover letter
post placement commitment letter
statement of intent to adopt Ethiopian child (basically why we want to)
state police clearance letter
Shouldn't be too complicated :)
Looks like we should be mailing our dossier(all the above mentioned documents) to FOP in 2 weeks which means it should be in Ethiopia within a month. Unbelievable. I am in awe at the way God is orchestrating all of this
No comments:
Post a Comment