
My heart jumps in the middle of the night when I hear John Harvey wake up crying and screaming for Mama (the sound of the cars on the wet road really got to him last night-they were so loud!). Just as quickly, my heart melts when I go to him and hold him and he instantly calms and cuddles into my arms. I am in awe that my presence could have such an effect on him. After putting him back in bed, I started thinking about our two who don't live with us and I wonder if they wake up at night. I wonder if they will awaken scared when they move here. And when they do, will my presence calm them or frighten them more? I know it will take time for them to know me. Time to know I love them so and I want what is best for them. Time to know I am their protector and provider...I pray after spending time with us they will believe this. And so I know my goal for the year. To be always aware of spending time with the One who is always with me. The One is can calm me so swiftly and protects me so perfectly. And as I do I think I have the perfect image in my head of how that could look
2 comments:
When you bring your other two home they will learn and then KNOW the comfort and love your arms will always bring them <3
i can't wait for them to finally be able to cuddle in your arms full of love for them! they'll love it so!!
Post a Comment