We played
"dress up" this morning. John Harvey dressed as Buzz lightyear and I dressed...well ok, John Harvey played dress up this morning. I was his adoring fan running around taking pics. Of course, with all of his flying i didn't get too many. I love these- after getting out his own buzz and checking out the buttons he was a bit dismayed to find that he did not have any!
Ben and I made a big decision last night to put the kids in the same room. They are sleeping in the same room now and I think this will bring them comfort. I have been thinking all along to do a very girly bohemian room and a modern little boy nursery, but totally think this will be best for them. We will probably only be in this house one more year and after that they should be able to transition into their own rooms.
I am still using the blue bed, some anna marie horner fabrics, and gray furniture...we just ordered the furniture. Stay tuned, pics should be coming in the next two weeks.
1 comment:
Love little Buzz! Too cute! ;) There will be seasons for everything for the kiddos. So excited to see how the Lord unfolds it all.
Post a Comment