Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Okay, Thanks for your comments about our room yesterday! The whole family loves to just go sit in there. Well, Harvey likes to get something he is not supposed to have and hide under the bed-quite often actually. V-the bed was a pottery barn clearance find. We had been looking at it for months and bought it the LAST day they had it available! Fawn and Forest has a really neat site for baby furniture. They do free shipping and though it is not posted, you get free items with your purchases too-like our white rocking chair!
We are totally thinking yellow and then I considered orange, red, and blue...but I keep coming back to yellow. Please don't think I am obsessing about this-I am not super concerned because I know this will be a welcoming and loving room for the kiddos. It is just a fun distraction (along with the oil painting I am starting-first one in 3 years-more on that in another post!) But, doing the project nursery site is super fun since I don't have to have it finished soon...it helps the wait.
They just emailed me last night and said they really like the pieces and will make me a board of inspiration ideas. You can see my post on project nursery here.
This is a really neat site run by designers, but full of pictures of neat nursery ideas.
I posted mostly because Ben is not to sure about my fabric choice for the curtains. I am not positive either. Part of me wants to save the fabric to cover a chair when e has her own room. So, before I go and buy something else "to save for later" it will be fun to have some input. Yours too! Send any ideas!

No comments: