Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where has the week gone?!

We have been keeping the UPS driver busy in our house!
One of my goals before the kiddos come home was to organize all of our 2006-2008 pictures because I never printed any out other than harvey's first year book (for him it was a baby book). I decided to make 3 online photo books-one for each year. After spending a week setting them up I placed the final order on Monday and we got them in the mail yesterday. We LOVE them. We have not stopped pouring over them and harvey is especially obsessed. I ordered them through shutterfly and I highly recommend them. The books look professional. Now I am all caught up on family albums. I just hope to begin the two new "1st year" scrap books so they are caught up to the present when the kids get here and I can take pics with my own camera. From what I hear the orphanage does have new pics, but with the bad internet virus in Ethiopia I will not be seeing them anytime soon.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I LOVE Shutterfly photo books! We ordered a wedding album from them and it looks amazing! I already have a baby album started for our new little one even though so far all that we have are the ultrasounds ;)

Joy said...

I love the UPS man!!! I also love that Harvey loves pouring over the stories of your lives. How precious is that!!! Excited for the next chapters in the story!!!